Different Technologies are coming up to reduced environmental hazards arising from power generation effluents/wastes that have greenhouse effects. An example of such technologies is the solar technology. To this end, we have introduced Electronics powered by solar that is the most advanced and sophisticated in the industry to date.
Solar Lighting Kits
Out of stock
Solar Panel: 5W/18V with 6M cable
Lamp: 2Pcs super bright 3W LED lamp wih 5M cable
USB interface: USB output can charge for mobile phone, MP3, MP4, etc
Charging time: About 11-12 hours(by solar panel) about 3-4hours(by adapter)
Lighting time: 2Pcs 3W LED 6-7 hours when the battery is fully charged.
AC Adapter: Input AC100-240V,output DC16V/2A,by option.
Out of stock
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
- Electro, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LIGHTING, SPOTLIGHTS
3 Arm Dome Spotlight Ceiling Light Silver
-For your safety, this product must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self- certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your local authority-SKU: 223
- CHANDELIER LIGHT, Electro, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LIGHTING
5 Arm Light Fitting Rouen
-For your safety, this product must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your local authority-SKU: 236
- INDOOR LIGHTS
LED Bulb 3 Watt (iflux)
▪ Casting Alluminum alloy retardant materials, simplistic design with advanced heat sink system,
to dissipate heat effectively, more compact and safer.
▪ UV stabilised polycarbonate (PC) cover with soft and even light distribution
▪ SMD LED Chip with high luminous efficiency and high CRI
▪ 80% energy consumption saving than incandescent lamp
▪ Instant start and flicker free
▪ Lifespan: 30000 hoursSKU: if3