Solar Panel PS370W Poly
Poly solar panel
Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline,” or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than monocrystalline panels.
We are a world-wide famous manufacturer in solar panel.We are aiming at providing affordable green energy for all.Try and change your lifestyle,you deserve it.
10 years warranty
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- FLUORESENT TUBES, LIGHTING
Philip Pacific TCW216 2XTL5-28W HFS PI
Pacific TCW216 is a functional dust-, jet-, shock- and vandalproof luminaire, and can accommodate both TL-D and TL5 (16 mm) fluorescent lamps. The cover is fixed to the housing by means of an innovative concept using integrated fixing points to avoid external lockers. There is a choice of different standard versions available. The
luminaire can be mounted individually or in-line with easy ‘click’ installation. Flexibility is ensured with a choice of fixing points and different cable entries. The TCW216 can also be suspended from Philips TTX410 light-line systems.SKU: n/a
BG Nexus Brushed Steel Screwless Double Socket FBS22G
BG Nexus Brushed Steel Screwless Double Socket FBS22G Information
The BG Nexus Screwless range has a variety of stunning slimline clip-on screwless flat plates complimenting any interior space with their sleek profile. They are suitable for both domestic and commercial installations.
Range: BG Nexus Screwless
Type: 2 Gang Double Switched Socket
Finish: Brushed Steel
Dimensions: 88mm x 147mm x 3mm
Minimum Box Depth: 25mmSKU: Volex socket1
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 35mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV