Different Technologies are coming up to reduced environmental hazards arising from power generation effluents/wastes that have greenhouse effects. An example of such technologies is the solar technology. To this end, we have introduced Electronics powered by solar that is the most advanced and sophisticated in the industry to date.
Solar Power Systems 50W/18V
Out of stock
*solar panel: 50W/18V
*inverter: 12V/200W sine wave * Multiple AC and DC output interface to achieve multiple
purposes: 1*20V DC, 1*12V DC, 1* 9V DC, 1*3.3V DC,
4*5V USB, 2* 220V AC.
*Electricity generated per day: Approximately 0.3KWH in
sunny weather. * Electricity consumed per day: Maximum power
consumption 0.95 KWH.
*Total power consumption of loads should not exceed
200W per hour
*AC Adapter : Input AC100-240V,output DC16V／3-4A,
Out of stockCompare
Based on 0 reviews
ABB Gear Switch 125A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connectionsSKU: ABB125
Electro, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
90W Artemis Series Wallpack Light
■ Aluminum alloy, high corrosion resistance and weather-resistance
■ Built-in chimney effect thermal management system with self-cleaning effect and reliable performance.
■ Patented removable-module design for power variation.
■ Mounting bracket with marker for angle adjustment.SKU: 849