Different Technologies are coming up to reduced environmental hazards arising from power generation effluents/wastes that have greenhouse effects. An example of such technologies is the solar technology. To this end, we have introduced Electronics powered by solar that is the most advanced and sophisticated in the industry to date.
Solar Rechargeable Fan
Out of stock
Rechargeable Solar fan with LED lamp and AC 220V adapter
(1) 400MM fan blades 21LEDs; Fan Height:120CM;
(2) 2 maintenance free lead-acid batteries 6V4.0Ah*2;
(3) 3 level controller H:1350RPM?M:1150RPM;L:1000RPM;
(4) a wide-angle air supply; the level of directional adjustment;
(5) After charged it can works 3.5hrs for high speed,6hrs for low speed?
(6) Case Material ABS+PP+ Rail?Surface Treatment
(7)charging method:AC110V/220V;charging time:6~8hrs
(8)The AC adapter can also charge the battery while the fan is working ,and the light turns green when the batteris are full.
Out of stock
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
APC SMART UPS 1000VA
APC Back-UPS 1000VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC1000