100 Amp Ceramic Fuse and Base New brand with high quality Product Description Mainly used for protecting the electrical circuit against overload and short-circuits. Protection against overload and short circuit in electric lines.
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
500mm x 100mm Foreign Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3MeterELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
500mm x 100mm Foreign Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3Meter
Cable tray are the most common solution for supporting and routing of cables in an installation.
For this reason, cable tray are available in a variety of sizes and standards, in order to cover the
wide range of applications.
Embedded perforations for :
– extra load capacity
– better aeration
– better stability
– better condensation drainage
Alternative perforations for :
– better fixation on the supports
– very useful for cable fixation
-Standard finish GalvanizedSKU: 500 x 100
ABB Gear Switch 63A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connectionsSKU: ABB63
Electro, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LIGHTING, SPOTLIGHTS
Spotlight Ceiling Light Silver
-For your safety, this product must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your local authority-SKU: 225