Stanley Products always provides new technology for all industrial requirements, with excellent value for their investments. You can depend upon for matchless quality on all Stanley Products. Our new range products in sheet metal Side Handle Operating Switchgear are made as per industrial requirements with powder coating.
Stanley Switch Gears – Side Handle 100Amp
Stanley Products always provides new technology for all industrial requirements, with excellent value for their investments. You can depend upon for matchless quality on all Stanley Products. Our new range products in sheet metal Side Handle Operating Switchgear are made as per industrial requirements with powder coating. This certificate of “Stanley” original products, issued with the assurance as the same has been manufactured in accordance with requirement of IEC-60947-3 (2005-06). Quality system, standards and mechanism has been tested satisfactory to the specific test as follows: 1. Dielectric Test 2. Mechanical Operation Test 3. High Voltage Test 4. Insulation Resistance Test 5. Temperature Rise Test 6. Mini Volt Drop Test STANLEY 100A Gear Switch
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, TRUNCKING
16x25mm Dignity PVC Trunking
The advantages of PVC Wire Duct:
1. Low cost, significant cost savings compared to standard traditional tray products.
2. Light in weight, wide range of sizes.
3. Fast heat dispersion.
4. Strong enough to withstand short circuits. Provides strength, rigidity without additional hardware.
5. Adapts to difficult architectural designs to accommodate changes in direction and elevation of cable runs.
6.Flexible, easy and fast installation. Design allows cable exit or entry at any point.
7. Cables can be secured to clamps or ties.
8.Various hardware accessories available to fix, support and install.
9. Safe smooth edge design to protect cable.
10.Easy for line check and cleaning , easy maintained.SKU: 408
- ARMOURED CABLE
185mm x 4Core Armoured Cable (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)/Per meter
185mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a size and type of steel wire armoured cable. Primarily found in large powered networks and underneath roadways supplying mains electricity to large buildings. It can also be found within the transport industry, specifically railways powering the trains and buildings located beside the tracks. Due to the size of this cable, it is perfectly suitable for large amounts of power running through it on a daily basis, 24 hours a day.
The best solution to this issue would be to buy a length of earth cable that matches the length of the Armoured Cable. This would negate the steel wire from being used as an earth, meaning it is a safer alternative.
185mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is constructed from the following materials;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores
– Cross-Linked Polyethylene for the Insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing
– Steel Wire for the armour protecting the insulating layers beneath.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 185mmnigerchin
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Coleman cable 6mm Wire & Cable- Red
Coleman offers a wide range of products certified by Nigerian Industrial Standard (NIS) and the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON). (ISO 9001/2000 and ISO 14001 SON SGS CE standard and British standards to make sure our electrical are safe for use at home or offices etc and our brands of wires and cable can be used for power supply and general wiring in a vast range of low voltage (LV), medium voltage (MV) and high voltage (HV).SKU: 1394