Sylvania 1000W Halogen
Sylvania 1000W Halogen
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- No ratings found yet!
Stanley Switch Gears – Side Handle 100Amp
Stanley Products always provides new technology for all industrial requirements, with excellent value for their investments. You can depend upon for matchless quality on all Stanley Products. Our new range products in sheet metal Side Handle Operating Switchgear are made as per industrial requirements with powder coating. This certificate of “Stanley” original products, issued with the assurance as the same has been manufactured in accordance with requirement of IEC-60947-3 (2005-06). Quality system, standards and mechanism has been tested satisfactory to the specific test as follows: 1. Dielectric Test 2. Mechanical Operation Test 3. High Voltage Test 4. Insulation Resistance Test 5. Temperature Rise Test 6. Mini Volt Drop Test STANLEY 100A Gear SwitchSKU: Gear1
ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, LADDERS
Aluminium 24 Feet Ladder
ladder comes in a vertical or inclined set of rungs or steps. There are two types: rigid ladders that can be leaned against a vertical surface such as a wall, and rope ladders that are hung from the top. The vertical members of a rigid ladder are called stringers or rails (US) or stiles (UK). Rigid ladders are usually portable, but some types are permanently fixed to buildings. They are commonly made of metal, wood, or Fiberglass, but they have been known to be made of tough plastic.SKU: Ladder24ft
ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 310
Be the first to review “Sylvania 1000W Halogen”