TB60I 230 (10 – 60 W Electronic Transformer)
Trailing -edge phase control
Average service life 30,000 h
Operating ambient temperature -20°C – +50°C
1. Short- & open circuit proof
2. Auto. overheat regulation or cut off
3. Overload protection
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- FITTINGS, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS, SOLAR POWERED
Smart Integrated Solar Street Light (SZYL-ISSL-80W)FITTINGS, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS, SOLAR POWERED
Smart Integrated Solar Street Light (SZYL-ISSL-80W)Smart Integrated Solar Street Light (SZYL-ISSL-80W)Model NO. SZYL-ISSL-80WLamp Body Material: Galvanized SteelApplication: Square, Highway, GardenCertification: CE, RoHSWith Light Source: With Light SourceTrademark: yingli solarInput Voltage: 220VLED Chips Brand: SamsungSKU: n/a
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Berliac 35mm single PVC
single-core cables are manufactured according to BS-6004/NIS-172 standards and can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage. These cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 95mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
KABLEMETAL 16mm Single Core – Red
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.SKU: n/a