A 12 way terminal block connector suitable for up to 30amp.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
Schneider Electric 1 Phase 10 Ways DIN ROW Distribution Board enclosure
* Device Mounting – Flush
* Product or Component Type – Distribution Board
* Product Range – Disbo
* Number of Phases – 1 Phase
* Type of Inomer – 2P Isolator 63A
* Number of Ways – 10 Way
– Spectacular Design – Blends seamlessly with interiors
– Maximized Wiring Space – Convenient and Safe wiring
– Adaptable – Total Flexibility for ease of installation and usage
– Robust Architecture – Perfect blend of Strength & WeightTechnically Proven – Safety Guaranteed
– Technically Proven – Safety Guaranteed
It is housing to mount multiple electrical Modular devices (like MCBs, RCCBs, Surge Protection Devices, Change over switch, Isolators, indicating devices etc.) used for distribution, protection , control and automation at final distribution level.SKU: Schneider12
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Hager 12 Way 100A Single Phase Consumer Units DB C/W MCBDISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Hager 12 Way 100A Single Phase Consumer Units DB C/W MCB
These are most elegantly designed DBs, to suit the decor of homes
Raised neutral link for easy wiring
Spring loaded outer cover swings open by just pressing the lock as in case of Elegance series.
Supplied with masking sheet to protect components from cement during plastering
Supplied with neutral & earth link, top & bottom detachable platesSKU: 265
- CHANDELIER LIGHT, Electro, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LIGHTING
3 Arm Fitting Floral
-For your safety, this product must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your local authority-SKU: 237
- Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Osram E27(Screw) 14W Energy Saving Bulb
Compact fluorescent lamps by OSRAM has high level of economy. They have an impressive average service life up to 20 times longer and consume considerably less energy by up to 80%. Because of their higher efficiency they can be operated very economically and soon make pay for themselves.
Compact fluorescent lamps by OSRAM also reduce CO2 emissions in comparison to similar incandescent lamps by up to 80 % – an active contribution to climate protection combined with incredible cost reduction.SKU: 758