A 12 way terminal block connector suitable for up to 30amp.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
APC 1500 SMART UPS
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC1500
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 310