Energy Saving Lamp
• More compact structure, cuter appearance
• High light output and excellent color rendering
• Dramatic energy saving and longer life
• Flicker free starting operation
• Ideal replacement of incandescent lamp
• T2,T3, T4 ,T5 tube are available
Torch B22 (Pin) 85W Energy Saving Bulb
• Optional wattage: 7-105W
• Operating voltage: 110 to 130V or 220 to 240V
• Frequency: 50/60Hz
• Average lifetime: 6000hrs/8000 hrs/10000hrs available
• Optional base: E27/B22/E14
• Optional Color Temperature: 2,700K/4,100K/6,500K
Shopping malls, table lamps, pendent lamps, supermarkets, restaurants, shops, hotels etc.
Energy Saving Lamp
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
2. Telephone dataline surge protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
3. USB connection: Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
4. LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
5. Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
6. Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
7. Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
8. Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
9. Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.SKU: APC1400