Energy Saving Lamp
• More compact structure, cuter appearance
• High light output and excellent color rendering
• Dramatic energy saving and longer life
• Flicker free starting operation
• Ideal replacement of incandescent lamp
• T2,T3, T4 ,T5 tube are available
Torch B22 (Pin) 85W Energy Saving Bulb
• Optional wattage: 7-105W
• Operating voltage: 110 to 130V or 220 to 240V
• Frequency: 50/60Hz
• Average lifetime: 6000hrs/8000 hrs/10000hrs available
• Optional base: E27/B22/E14
• Optional Color Temperature: 2,700K/4,100K/6,500K
Shopping malls, table lamps, pendent lamps, supermarkets, restaurants, shops, hotels etc.
Energy Saving Lamp
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
200mm x 50mm Nigeria Made Galvanized Cable Tray By 2.5 MeterELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
200mm x 50mm Nigeria Made Galvanized Cable Tray By 2.5 Meter
Embedded perforations for : – extra load capacity – better aeration – better stability – better condensation drainage Alternative perforations for : – better fixation on the supports – very useful for cable fixation -Standard finish GalvanizedSKU: N200x50
- CATRIDGE AND INKS
HP 85A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (CE285A)
Get a great value for everyday business printing. HP LaserJet toner cartridges help you print professional quality reports, letters and invoices with ease.
Get a great value for all your everyday business printing needs. Legendary HP reliability can save you time, minimize downtime and deliver results you can count on.
Produce bold, crisp text and sharp black-and-white images. Use HP LaserJet printers together with Original HP toner cartridges to achieve consistent, professional results.
Simplify your printing experience with reliable, easy-to-use printing and supplies management, plus convenient, free recycling.
Color(s) of printing supplies
Page yield (black and white)
1,600 pagesSKU: HP85A
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, LADDERS
Multi Purpose Aluminum Ladder
Our ladder comes in a vertical or inclined set of rungs or steps. There are two types: rigid ladders that can be leaned against a vertical surface such as a wall, and rope ladders that are hung from the top. The vertical members of a rigid ladder are called stringers or rails (US) or stiles (UK). Rigid ladders are usually portable, but some types are permanently fixed to buildings. They are commonly made of metal, wood, or fiberglass, but they have been known to be made of tough plastic.SKU: 306