Home Decoration Surface Mounted 18W Led Downlight
Totek Home Decoration Surface Mounted 18W Led Downlight
‘-High lumens, High brightness.
-Longevity service with minimal maintenance
-Low power consumption, high intensity, low lumen attenuation.
-Optimized heat sink design to ensure a excellent heat dissipation system.
-Easy installation and ultra energy efficient, can directly replace incandescent/halogen lamp.
– One piece, easy installation
– Can be mounted on nearly any surface: wall or ceiling
– Optional rod pendant mounted
– Die-cast aluminum construction – light and sturdy
– Color temperatures 3000K/4000K/5700K available
– Compatible with AC voltage worldwide
– High efficacy LED, up to 91 lm/W
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
Havells Side Handle GearSwitch 630 Amp
An essential part of the electrical circuitry system at homes, offices or anywhere else, switchgear like circuit breakers, distribution boards, energy savers etc. are used for superior power distribution and power monitoring and control. The team of engineers at Havells have designed a premium range of switchgear which is an ideal example flawless machinery at affordable prices.SKU: HG1
Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Torch E27(Screw) 11W Energy Saving Bulb
• Optional wattage: 7-105W
• Operating voltage: 110 to 130V or 220 to 240V
• Frequency: 50/60Hz
• Average lifetime: 6000hrs/8000 hrs/10000hrs available
• Optional base: E27/B22/E14
• Optional Color Temperature: 2,700K/4,100K/6,500K
Shopping malls, table lamps, pendent lamps, supermarkets, restaurants, shops, hotels etc.SKU: 867
70mm x 4Core Amroured Cable (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
70mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a size and type of steel wire armoured cable. Primarily found in large powered networks and underneath roadways supplying mains electricity to large buildings. It can also be found within the transport industry, specifically railways powering the trains and buildings located beside the tracks. Due to the size of this cable, it is perfectly suitable for large amounts of power running through it on a daily basis, 24 hours a day.
The best solution to this issue would be to buy a length of earth cable that matches the length of the Armoured Cable. This would negate the steel wire from being used as an earth, meaning it is a safer alternative.
70mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is constructed from the following materials;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores
– Cross-Linked Polyethylene for the Insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing
– Steel Wire for the armour protecting the insulating layers beneath.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 36.8mm
Approx weight (m) – 4.23Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found in large powered networks as well as buried underneath roads supplying mains electricity to large buildings etc.
Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 1521