BG Nexus 45A DP Cooker Control Unit with Neon White 3 x 6
• White moulded round edge, sleek and slim with softly rounded edges Covers to conceal fixing screws
• Angled colour coded terminals with captive screws
• 2 earth terminals
• Flush LED power indicator on 870, 872 & 874
• Supplied with spacer adaptor plate
• Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- Double Pole switches manufactured to BS EN 60669-1
- Cooker Control Units manufactured to BS4177
- Minimum mounting box depth 47mm
- L&N terminal capacity 4 x 4.0mm², 3 x 6.0mm² & 1 x 16.0mm²
- E terminal capacity 3 x 4.00mm², 3 x 6.0mm² & 1 x 16.0mm²
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, MOTOR STARTER
Thermal Overload Relay – TA25DU3.1
- Extended Product Type: TA25DU-3.1
- Product ID: 1SAZ211201R1031
- EAN: 4013614216558
- Catalog Description: TA25DU-3.1 Thermal Overload Relay
- Long Description:
- The TA25DU-3.1 thermal overload relay is an economic electromechanical protection device for the main circuit. It offers reliable and fast protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure. The device has trip class 10A. Further features are the temperature compensation, trip contact (NC), signal contact (NO), automatic- or manual reset selectable, trip-free mechanism, STOP- and Test function and a trip indication. The overload relays are connected directly to the block contactors. Single mounting kits are available as accessory.
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
Schneider Electric EZ9F56125 : Miniature Circuit Breaker, Easy9, 1P, 25 A, C Curve, 6000 A
- LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
PHILIP LED FLOODLIGHT BVP176 LED190/CW 200W WB GREY CE
BVP176 LED190/CW 200W WB GREY CE
LED module 19000 lm
The SmartBright LED Floodlight is a versatile floodlight engineered to deliver
significant energy savings, an ideal solution for diverse floodlighting applications.
The product is also designed to meet relevant performance and safety
standards,offering you reliable and long-lasting performance.SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 50mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac 4mm x 3core PVC/PVC flexible cable
This has a high conductivity bunched plain annealed flexible copper conductors, insulated in a parallel configuration with a flexible grade PVC and a colour stripe on each core for polarity indication. Specification for our flexible cables conforms to BS 7919/IEC – 60502 at voltage rating 300V/500V.SKU: n/a