Screwless Flat Plate Brushed Stainless Steel 10AX Light Switch 3 Gang 2 Way FBS43
BG Electrical is an integral part of the Luceco plc group of companies.
Other brands include Luceco, Masterplug and Ross, together they provide a “One Stop Shop” for lighting and electrical accessories. With over 70 years of experience in the manufacture and distribution of electrical accessories, BG has gained an enviable reputation.
Brand: – BG – British General
Amperage Rating (Amps): – 10
Finish: – Satin Stainless Steel
Sub-Type: – 3-Gang Switch
MPN: – FBS43
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
WINWIN AR LED Down lights 15watt
Lisse – Switched Socket – 1 gang – 13A DP Stainless Steel with White interior
Main rangeLisse aesthetic nameScrewless deco product or component typeSwitched socket device presentationComplete product outlet standardBritish colour tintCover plate: stainless steel
quantity per setSet of 10 type of packingBox Complementary switch function2-pole rated current13 A at 250 V AC 50/60 Hz actuatorRocker number of gangs1 gang pilot lightwithout LED fixing modeConcealed screws connections – terminalsScrew terminals materialStainless steel type of installationIndoor depth33 mm width87 mm height87 mm net weight0.125 kgSKU: n/a
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, RECLINE CABLES
Cometstar Nigeria Cable NAY 4 X 35.0MM
The construction and material are determined by three main factors:
• Working voltage, determining the thickness of the insulation;
• Current-carrying capacity, determining the cross-sectional size of the conductor(s);
• Environmental conditions such as temperature, water, chemical or sunlight exposure, and mechanical impact, determining the form and composition of the outer cable jacketSKU: Cometstar Nigeria Cable NAY 4 X 35.0MM
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 25mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV