Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
APC SMART 3000VA UPS
APC Back-UPS 3000VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC3000
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, RECLINE CABLES
35mm x 4core Recline Cable|Per Meter – Kabelmetal NigeriaELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, RECLINE CABLES
35mm x 4core Recline Cable|Per Meter – Kabelmetal Nigeria
Today, Nexans Kabelmetal Nigeria Plc is the most advanced cable manufacturer in the West Africa Sub Saharan region. As an innovator in cable products in Nigeria, we serve a wide range of industry groups, including oil and gas, manufacturing, process, business and residential construction and of course power utilities. Our product range covers low voltage power, instrumentation and control cables. Cables for power distribution and several special cables supplement our product portfolio.SKU: Kabel3
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, PURE COPPER MATERIALS
HIGH CONDUCTIVITY COPPER THUNDER PROTECTOR/LIGHTING ARRESTER – Long
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Coleman cable 10 mm Wire & Cable – Black
Coleman offers a wide range of products certified by Nigerian Industrial Standard (NIS) and the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON). (ISO 9001/2000 and ISO 14001 SON SGS CE standard and British standards to make sure our electrical are safe for use at home or offices etc and our brands of wires and cable can be used for power supply and general wiring in a vast range of low voltage (LV), medium voltage (MV) and high voltage (HV).SKU: 01399