- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
Schneider Electric Easy9 Miniature Circuit Breaker – 2P – 40 A – C Curve – 6000 A – 230 V
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 50mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- SOCKETS & SWITCHES, SWITCHES
BG BRASS GEORGIAN DOUBLE POLE SWITCH WITH NEON 20 AMP
BG NBG31 Brass Georgian Double Pole Switch with Neon 20 AmpAT A GLANCE…
- Top quality Brass finish – lightly lacquered to prevent finger marks
- Matching Brass rocker switch & slim line LED indicator
- No visible plastic around switches
- Specification: 20 amp, double pole (BS EN 60669-1)
- Requires a 25mm metal wall box
- Supplied with colour coded fixing screws
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
KABLEMETAL 1.5mm Single Core – Red
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.SKU: 398