- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL
Berliac 1.5mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
Schneider Electric EZ9F56125 : Miniature Circuit Breaker, Easy9, 1P, 25 A, C Curve, 6000 A