- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- Electro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
WINWIN Surface Mounted LED Panel light 12wattElectro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
WINWIN Surface Mounted LED Panel light 12watt
Rated Power(W): 6/12/18/24W
Input Voltage(V): AC85-265V
LED Type: SMD
Frequency Range(Hz): 50-60Hz
Beam angle(Degree): 180°
Color Temperature(K): 2700K-6500K
Power factor(PF): >0.55
LED Chip Brand: San’an
Working Temperature: -20℃～+45℃SKU: n/a
- Electro, SOCKETS & SWITCHES, SWITCHES
BG Electrical Nexus White Moulded 881P 1 Gang 2 Way Push on/off Dimmer Switch 400wElectro, SOCKETS & SWITCHES, SWITCHES
BG Electrical Nexus White Moulded 881P 1 Gang 2 Way Push on/off Dimmer Switch 400w
The subtle design will blend with any décor – suitable for domestic or commercial installations.
Suitable for compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) and LED Dimming
- Alternative Codes: 881P, PL881P, Primeline 881P, BG881P
- Standard: BS EN 60669-2-1
- Contact Gap: 3mm minimum
- Terminal Capacity: 3 x 1mm² 2 x 1.5mm² 1 x 2.5mm²
- Size: 86mm x 86mm x 41.2mm
- Fixing Centres: 60.3mm
- Minimum mounting box depth: 25mm
There can be issues with dimming CFL and LED lamps at a low lighting level; the Nexus dimmer products have an adjustable minimum level feature which can be used to adjust the lighting output at a low level, to stabilise the load
- 1 Gang 2 Way Push On / Off Dimmer Switch
- Dimmer Type: Leading Edge
- Can be used with Dimmable LEDs Min 5w – 50w e.g 10 x 5w LED lamps =50w
- Stylish modern profile
- Easy installation, supplied with captive screws and backed out terminals
- Rating: 60 – 400W
- Covers to conceal fixing screws
- BG Electrical Nexus range of plates witches have been design to perform at 10AX inductive loads.
- Nominal plate dimensions : 86mm x 86 mm
- Flush mounting back box : min. 25 mm deep.
- INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
PHILIPS SmartBright LED Slim Panel RC091V
BenefitsSlim and elegant look & feelFull window illumination – deliver comfortable light with excellent uniformity
FeaturesSystem efficacy 90lm/W, Energy saving 50% compared with TL trofferRecessed, plaster ceiling (PCV) – Multiple mounting to cater various applicationsComplete product family with multiple dimensions: 2ftx2ft & 1ftx4ft
ApplicationsOpen officeMeeting RoomHospitalCirculation AreasSKU: PHILIPS LED Panel Light RC091V 600*600mm
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 150mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV