- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac Flat 2.5mm x 2core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
WINWIN AR LED Down lights 15watt
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 630mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
KABLEMETAL 4mm Single Core – Black
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.SKU: Kablemetal2
- COMPUTING, LAPTOPS
HP 250 G7 NOTEBOOK PC (6BP28EA)
OPERATING SYSTEM FreeDOS 2.0 MEMORY SLOTS 2 SODIMM MEMORY 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) STANDARD MEMORY NOTE Transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s. MEMORY AND STORAGE 4 GB memory
500 GB HDD storage
STORAGE TYPE HDD INTERNAL STORAGE 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA PROCESSOR SPEED 2.3 GHz PROCESSOR FAMILY 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor (i3-7020U) PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i3-7020U with Intel® HD Graphics 620 (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores) GRAPHIC CARD FOOTNOTE NUMBER 5 GRAPHICS (INTEGRATED) Intel® HD Graphics 620 DISPLAY 39.6 cm (15.6″) diagonal HD SVA eDP anti-glare LED-backlit, 220 cd/m², 67% sRGB (1366 x 768) DISPLAY SIZE (DIAGONAL) 39.6 cm (15.6″) BATTERY LIFE NOTE Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Fast charging 90% in 90 minutes. BATTERY TYPE HP Long Life 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion BATTERY WEIGHT 0.18 kg POWER HP Smart 45 W External AC power adapter WEIGHT Starting at 1.78 kg
AUDIO FEATURES Dual stereo speakers CAMERA HP VGA Camera KEYBOARD Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad EXPANSION SLOTS 1 multi-format digital media reader7 EXPANSION SLOTS NOTE Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC. PORTS 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 USB 2.0
1 HDMI 1.4b
1 headphone/microphone combo
1 AC power8
NETWORK INTERFACE Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE NIC WIRELESS Realtek 802.11ac (1×1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo9 SECURITY MANAGEMENT TPM 2.0
Security lock slot10 11
WARRANTY 1 year standard parts and labor limited warranty (1-1-0), depending on country (upgrades available). 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.SKU: n/a
- COMPUTING, PRINTERS
HP COLOUR LASERJET ENTERPRISE FLOW M682Z MULTIFUNCTION PRINTER
- Print, copy, scan, fax, AIO multitasking supported
- Print speed letter: Up to 60 ppm (black and color)
- 2×550 and 2,000-sheet; Auto duplex printing; 150-sheet ADF; JetIntelligence toner
- FCC Class A emissions – for use in commercial environments, not residential environments