It is integrated with the slim HF electronic ballast for compactness. This batten is suitable for both direct and indirect lighting applications. It is mounted on a baseplate containing all the electrical and mechanical components for easy fixing to ceilings, cabinets or walls.
Fluorescent Fitting Philips without lamps 2ft Twin
1. Effective, high-quality batten for a twin fluorescent lamp; suitable for both direct and indirect lighting applications
2. Integrated slim HF electronic ballast for compactness
3. Easy fixing to ceiling with baseplate on which all the electrical and mechanical components are mounted
4. Low Energy Consumptiom
5. Fluorescent Tube Included
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
BG Nexus 1gang 15Amp Metal Clad Socket
With over 70 years of experience in the manufacture and distribution of electrical accessories, BG has gained an enviable reputation for quality and reliability. BG Electrical are confident in the quality of our workmanship and materials. We are therefore proud to offer a substantial guarantee on all products.SKU: BG15
- ARMOURED CABLE
70mm x 4Core Amroured Cable (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
70mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a size and type of steel wire armoured cable. Primarily found in large powered networks and underneath roadways supplying mains electricity to large buildings. It can also be found within the transport industry, specifically railways powering the trains and buildings located beside the tracks. Due to the size of this cable, it is perfectly suitable for large amounts of power running through it on a daily basis, 24 hours a day.
The best solution to this issue would be to buy a length of earth cable that matches the length of the Armoured Cable. This would negate the steel wire from being used as an earth, meaning it is a safer alternative.
70mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is constructed from the following materials;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores
– Cross-Linked Polyethylene for the Insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing
– Steel Wire for the armour protecting the insulating layers beneath.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 36.8mm
Approx weight (m) – 4.23Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found in large powered networks as well as buried underneath roads supplying mains electricity to large buildings etc.
Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 1521
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, PURE COPPER MATERIALS
HIGH CONDUCTIVITY COPPER THUNDER PROTECTOR/LIGHTING ARRESTER – Long