Electrical Metallic Tubing is manufactured using high quality flat-rolled steel by electric resistance welding process. These are designed in conformation with international quality standards and meet the requirements of various industries. Our range of Electrical Metallic Tubing is known for rust proof, durability, and easy to install features. Available in various sizes and dimensions, we also offer these in the standard length of 12 feet . Moreover, the finished conduit is uniform in OD size, wall thickness, a defect free interior surface, and smoothly welded seams.
Galvanized Steel Electrical Conduit Tube Pipe – 25mm
Galvanized Steel Electrical CONDUIT Protect insulated electrical conductors and cables
Galvanized steel construction provides shielding from magnetic fields and protection from impact damage and crushing
Electroplated couplings prevent zinc build-up
Designed for use with threaded connections
Length : 12 feets.
Material : Galvanized steel-class 3 / Hot-dipped Galvanized-class 4
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 35mmnigerchin
Manrose 300mm (12inch) Extractor Fan
* Suitable for a variety of domestic and commercial applications, the Manrose WF300 range has been designed for window or wall mounting.
* Incorporating the latest ventilation technology and stylish design, these high performance extractor fans have an extract rate of 1100m3/hr, 306 litres per second.
* These high performance extractor fans are easy to install and are attractively styled in high gloss ABS thermoplastics for durability, ease of cleaning and maintenance and cover a wide variety of domestic and commercial applications including kitchens, utility rooms, pubs, restaurants, offices, shops and factories.
* The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
* Power is provided by a four pole single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings, totally enclosed for protection against dust and dirt, for a long, maintenance-free life.SKU: Manrose12
- Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Osram B22 (Pin) 23W Energy Saving Bulb
Compact fluorescent lamps by OSRAM has high level of economy. They have an impressive average service life up to 20 times longer and consume considerably less energy by up to 80%. Because of their higher efficiency they can be operated very economically and soon make pay for themselves.
Compact fluorescent lamps by OSRAM also reduce CO2 emissions in comparison to similar incandescent lamps by up to 80 % – an active contribution to climate protection combined with incredible cost reduction.SKU: 755