PvC insulated flame retardant cables are fixed laid in the circuit with frequency 50Hz and voltage up to 0.6/1KV running from the main breaker panel or fuse box outlets to provide reliable, high-quality electrical current for your residential installations with our range of 100% pure copper wire from top brands like Nigerchin, Coleman, Kablemetal Our wires and cables with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) sheathing are used also in a vast number of applications from fixed wiring to flexible installations and they are available in various core (single core, two core, three core),sizes(mm), colors and comes in full 100 metres/yards in length. We also have Fire Resistance(FR) and Fire Resistance Low Smoke cable (FRLS).
KABLEMETAL 2.5mm Single Core – Black
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- FLUORESENT TUBES, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
Philip LED SmartBright wide Waterproof batten WT008C 6000lm
SmartBright Wide Waterproof Reliable and Energy Efficient 6000lm Replace Conversional 2 x 58W
• Wider base for direct replacement of T8 battens
• Multiple knock-out options, large terminal and through wiring possible
• Ideal for indoor car parks, stair wells and industrial application
• 2 years warranty
Length – 1560mm
Width – 127mmSKU: n/a
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
C120H – circuit breaker – 3P – 100A – C curve
Main range of productC120 rangeActi 9 product nameC120 product or component typeMiniature circuit-breaker device short nameC120H device applicationDistribution poles description3P number of protected poles3 [In] rated current100 A network typeAC trip unit technologyThermal-magnetic curve codeC breaking capacity15 kA Icu at <= 375 V DC conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
15 kA Icu at 230…400 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
Complementary network frequency50/60 Hz [Ue] rated operational voltage<= 375 V DC
230…400 V AC 50/60 Hz
magnetic tripping limit8 x In +/- 20 % [Ics] rated service breaking capacity15 kA 100 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 – <= 375 V DC
7.5 kA 50 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 – 230…400 V AC 50/60 Hz
limitation class3 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 [Ui] rated insulation voltage500 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 [Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage6 kV conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 control typeToggle local signallingON/OFF indication mounting modeClip-on mounting support35 mm symmetrical DIN rail 9 mm pitches9 height81 mm width81 mm depth73 mm net weight0.615 kg colourWhite mechanical durability20000 cycles electrical durability5000 cycles connections – terminalsTunnel type terminals1…50 mm² rigid
Tunnel type terminals1.5…35 mm² flexible
wire stripping length15 mm tightening torque3.5 N.m earth-leakage protectionSeparate block Environment standardsEN/IEC 60947-2 IP degree of protectionIP20 conforming to IEC 60529 pollution degree3 conforming to IEC 60947-2 overvoltage categoryIII tropicalisation2 conforming to IEC 60068-1 relative humidity95 % at 55 °C ambient air temperature for operation-30…70 °C ambient air temperature for storage-40…80 °CSKU: n/a
- INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
2 x 36W LED with Emergency PHILIPS WT008C LED54/CWProduct Type:
Lamp Life (hrs): 30000
Total Luminous Flux (lm): 6000
Colour Rendering Index(Ra):RA80
Driver included: Yes
Color Temperature: 6500K
Luminous Flux (LUMEN): 6000K
Luminous efficacy: 100lm/watt
LED Emergency driver
This design-in guide describes the TrustSight LED Emergency kit developed for indoor lighting applications.
We advise you to consult our websites for the latest up-to-date information.
Typical applications are linear or point source type of luminaires applied in: offices, public buildings, industrial
and retail environments.SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 35mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, INTERIOR LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
SYLVANIA START eco Panel Flat 600×600 START eco Panel Flat 600×600 3200Lm 865HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, INTERIOR LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
SYLVANIA START eco Panel Flat 600×600 START eco Panel Flat 600×600 3200Lm 865
Edge lit LED flat panel low output. 40 W, Neutral White, 6500 K, 3200 lumens, 80 lm/W, 30000 hours lifetime (L70), PMMA opal diffuser, aluminium frame, steel body, electronic non dimmable driver. (HxWxD) 10.5 x 595 x 595 mm
Product name START eco Panel Flat 600×600 3200Lm 865SKU: n/a