PvC insulated flame retardant cables are fixed laid in the circuit with frequency 50Hz and voltage up to 0.6/1KV running from the main breaker panel or fuse box outlets to provide reliable, high-quality electrical current for your residential installations with our range of 100% pure copper wire from top brands like Nigerchin, Coleman, Kablemetal Our wires and cables with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) sheathing are used also in a vast number of applications from fixed wiring to flexible installations and they are available in various core (single core, two core, three core),sizes(mm), colors and comes in full 100 metres/yards in length. We also have Fire Resistance(FR) and Fire Resistance Low Smoke cable (FRLS).
KABLEMETAL 2.5mm Single Core – Black
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- SOCKETS & SWITCHES, SWITCHES
BG Nexus Black Nickel Screwless Light Switch 2G FBN42
The BG Nexus Screwless range is modern, slimline with round edges and has clip-on screwless flat plates designed to complement any interior space with their sleek and stylish profile. Easy to install, they are suitable for both domestic and commercial installations.
Range: BG Nexus Screwless
Type: 2 Gang 2 Way 10AX Light Switch
Finish: Black Nickel
Amps: 10A (250V)
Dimensions: 88mm x 88mm x 3mmSKU: n/a
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, RECLINE CABLES
Cometstar Nigeria Cable NAY 4 X 35.0MM
The construction and material are determined by three main factors:
• Working voltage, determining the thickness of the insulation;
• Current-carrying capacity, determining the cross-sectional size of the conductor(s);
• Environmental conditions such as temperature, water, chemical or sunlight exposure, and mechanical impact, determining the form and composition of the outer cable jacketSKU: Cometstar Nigeria Cable NAY 4 X 35.0MM
BG BRASS GEORGIAN LIGHT SWITCH PLATE – DOUBLE 2 GANG 2 WAYBG NBG42 Brass Georgian Light Switch Plate – Double 2 Gang 2 WayAT A GLANCE…
- Top quality Brass finish – lightly lacquered to prevent finger marks
- Matching Brass rocker switch
- No visible plastic around switches
- Specification: 2 Gang, 2 Way (10AX)
- Requires a 16mm metal wall box
- Supplied with colour coded fixing screws
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 630mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV