Luceco Environmental and energy saving LED lighting providing commercial and domestic lighting solutions. The classic Eco Panel design, with a subtle white frame surround. • Supplied with remote “plug-and-play” Luceco Driver. All versions suitable for use with Luceco emergency pack. • Quick and easy to install with no maintenance requirements suitable for Recessed Mounting. Surface or suspension mounting accessories available. • 4800K ‘neutral white’ colour temperature.
Luceco UK SQUARE LUXPANEL 600mm X 600MM 32/33watt – (85Lm/w) 4800K Neutral White – 2800 (Luminaire Lumens)
- 600 x 600 edgelit panel with white aluminium frame
- Precision aluminium frame with no visible corners
- Lumen outputs from 2800 to 4200 Lumens with efficacy up to 110Llm/W
- Recessed to suit 15 or 24mm exposed T bar Ceiling
|Light Output Ratio||100%|
|Luminaire Efficacy||109.35 lm/W|
|Light Distribution||A40 ↓ 100.0% ↑ 0.0%|
|CIE Flux Codes||47 78 95 100 101|
|UGR 4H 8H (20%, 50%, 70%) C0/C90||20.0 / 21.0|
PRODUCT FEATURES – Lumens: 110 lm/w – 4000K Neutral White – 3500 Luminaire Lumens – High efficacy performance for maximum energy savings – Remote ‘plug and play’ style driver, supplied in standard, dimmable or emergency options – Maintenance free panel – 4000K ‘neutral white’ colour temperature as standard – other colour temperatures available to order, subject to minimum requirement – 3000K / 4000K / 6000K – Samsung LED and Tridonic Driver – Other sizes available: 500x500mm, 300x1200mm, 2ft x 2ft, 2ft x 4ft, 1ft x 4ft – White frame – 1 Year Warranty
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- COMPUTING, LAPTOPS
HP CELERON 4GB / 500GB 15.6” 4US72EAProduct number4US72EAProduct nameHP Notebook – 15-ra012niaMicroprocessorIntel® Celeron® N3060 (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 2.48 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)Memory, standard4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)Video graphics
Hard drive500 GB 5400 rpm SATAOptical driveDVD-WriterDisplay15.6″ diagonal HD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)Pointing deviceTouchpad with multi-touch gesture supportWireless connectivity802.11b/g/n (1×1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.0 comboNetwork interfaceIntegrated 10/100/1000 GbE LANExpansion slots1 multi-format SD media card readerExternal ports2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only); 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone comboMinimum dimensions (W x D x H)38 x 25.38 x 2.38 cmWeight2.1 kgPower supply type45 W AC power adapterBattery type3-cell, 31 Wh Li-ionBattery life mixed usageUp to 11 hours and 45 minutesVideo Playback Battery lifeUp to 9 hours and 30 minutesBattery type noteUser-replaceable batteryWebcamHP Webcam with integrated digital microphoneAudio featuresDual speakersSKU: n/a
- Intel® HD Graphics 400
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 35mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV