Ritar 100AH 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
Ritar Power Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is a premium quality battery with wide application is critical power installations and offers long design life in float service. Ritar Power prides its RA series batteries as being designed with up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and made of high purity raw materials for high consistency and better performance battery.
Long design life
Low self-discharge rate
Good high rate discharge performance
Wide operation temperature range
Application: telecom systems, fire & alarm systems, emergency systems, power tools, medical equipment, UPS/EPS, solar inverters/controllers, etc.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 16mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- COMPUTING, LAPTOPS
HP Pavilion x360 14-dh0524nia – 7KH87EA – 2.3GHz Intel Pentium Gold Processor, 14 inches Display (8GB RAM , 1TB HDD) Windows 10 HomeCOMPUTING, LAPTOPS
HP Pavilion x360 14-dh0524nia – 7KH87EA – 2.3GHz Intel Pentium Gold Processor, 14 inches Display (8GB RAM , 1TB HDD) Windows 10 HomeProduct number7KH87EAProduct nameHP Pavilion x360 14-dh0524niaMicroprocessorIntel® Pentium® Gold 5405U (2.3 GHz base frequency, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)ChipsetIntel® Integrated SoCMemory, standard4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)Video graphicsIntel® UHD Graphics 610Hard drive1 TB 5400 rpm SATAOptical driveOptical drive not includedDisplay35.6 cm (14″) diagonal HD SVA micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1366 x 768)Wireless connectivityRealtek 802.11b/g/n/a/ac (2×2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 comboExpansion slots1 multi-format SD media card readerExternal ports1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo;Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)32.4 x 22.29 x 2.05 cmWeight1.69 kgPower supply type45 W AC power adapterBattery type3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ionBattery life mixed usageUp to 10 hours and 15 minutesVideo Playback Battery lifeUp to 8 hours and 30 minutesWebcamHP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphoneAudio featuresB&O, dual speakers, HP Audio BoostSKU: n/a
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, RECLINE CABLES
Cometstar Nigeria Cable NAY 4 X 25.0MM
The construction and material are determined by three main factors:
• Working voltage, determining the thickness of the insulation;
• Current-carrying capacity, determining the cross-sectional size of the conductor(s);
• Environmental conditions such as temperature, water, chemical or sunlight exposure, and mechanical impact, determining the form and composition of the outer cable jacketSKU: Cometstar Nigeria Cable NAY 4 X 25.0MM