Solar Panel PS380W Poly
Poly solar panel
Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline,” or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than monocrystalline panels.
We are a world-wide famous manufacturer in solar panel.We are aiming at providing affordable green energy for all.Try and change your lifestyle,you deserve it.
10 years warranty
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- CEILING LIGHTS, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, INTERIOR LIGHTING
Ceiling Lighting Fittings 3
BETA 300KVA/33/0.415V COPPER/COPPER WINDING TRANSFORMER
Produced within a power range between 10 – 100.000 kVA , up to 170 kV high voltage level, three phase or single phase, oil immersed, ONAN, ONAF, OFWF, with Off-Load or On-Load Tap Changer, used both external and internal.
Dimensions of transformer conservator are determined and designed after several heat calculations of the oil stored in expansion tank and oil level changes by heat.
Being open to atmosphere, oil pressure changes continuously in Conservator Type Transformers due to thermal effects and exchange of air is dehumidified via air breather silicagel.SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 240mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV