- ✔ Perfect replacement for an up to 140W fluorescent fixture. Energy saving high quality LED SMD Floodlight will significantly reduce your energy bills
- ✔ UL Listed – the quality is confirmed with major US certificates
- ✔ Suitable for wet locations and can be used in a wide temperature range (-40 -+122 F)
- ✔ 50,000 hour lifetime, no maintenance required – just install it and enjoy bright, consistent light for many years. 5 year warranty; 20W; 4000K; 1600Lm; Voltage Range 100-277V
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ARMOURED CABLE
10mm x 4Core Armoured Cable (Nigerchin WIRE AND CABLE)
10mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a large variant of electrical cable used to supply mains voltage electricity to various devices and powered networks. Weatherproof and dust-proof, this cable is suitable for underground installation as well as being attached to structures or buildings using Cable Cleats. It is commonly found in a range of installations including;
– The Railway and Transport industry
– Underneath roads powering buildings
– Industrial networks such as power plants and factories
– Within cable ducting in the roofs of warehouses
The Cable is constructed from the following materials; Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the conductors/cores, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) for the insulation, Steel Wire for the Armour and PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 21.1mm
Approx weight (m) – 0.98Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
Bedding – PVC
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found within powered networks and providing mains electricity to powered devices.
Voltage Rating: – 600/1000VtSKU: 10mmnigerchin
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Coleman cable 10 mm Wire & Cable – Black
Coleman offers a wide range of products certified by Nigerian Industrial Standard (NIS) and the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON). (ISO 9001/2000 and ISO 14001 SON SGS CE standard and British standards to make sure our electrical are safe for use at home or offices etc and our brands of wires and cable can be used for power supply and general wiring in a vast range of low voltage (LV), medium voltage (MV) and high voltage (HV).SKU: 01399
- Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Osram B22 (Pin) 23W Energy Saving Bulb
Compact fluorescent lamps by OSRAM has high level of economy. They have an impressive average service life up to 20 times longer and consume considerably less energy by up to 80%. Because of their higher efficiency they can be operated very economically and soon make pay for themselves.
Compact fluorescent lamps by OSRAM also reduce CO2 emissions in comparison to similar incandescent lamps by up to 80 % – an active contribution to climate protection combined with incredible cost reduction.SKU: 755