– Colour: White
– Operating System: Windows 8 Single Language 64 bit (English Version)
– Graphics Accelerator: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
– Hard Disk Drive: 500 GB*4 (Serial ATA, 5400 rpm)
– RAM: 4 GB (4 GB (SO-DIMM) x 1) DDR3L SDRAM*2 (upgradeable up to 8 GB*3)
– SO-DIMM Slots: DDR3L SO-DIMM slots (Unused Memory slot 1)
– Memory Speed: 1600 MT/s
– Processor Name: Intel® Core™ i3-3227U Processor 1.90 GHz*1
– Chipset: Intel® HM76 Express Chipset
– Cache Memory: 3 MB (L3 Cache)
– Sound Chip: Intel® High Definition Audio
– Wireless LAN Type: IEEE 802.11b/g/n*7
– Wireless LAN Data Rate: Maximum transmission speed: 150 Mbps*8, Maximum receipt speed: 150 Mbps*8
– Bluetooth: Bluetooth® standard Ver. 4.0 + HS
– Dimensions (WxHxD): 342 x 24.9 x 242.5 mm
– Weight: 2.2 kg (including the supplied battery)
– Speaker: Internal Stereo speakers
– Microphone: Internal Monaural microphone
– Audio Technology: ClearAudio+ mode (Music, Video), S-FORCE Front Surround 3D, Clear Phase, xLOUD, VPT
– Colour: White
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
Standard 200Amps Changeover Switch
DMC terminal blocks are provided for cable termination having excellent mechanical, thermal and dielectric properties.
Side Handle Operation.
The enclosure is made of sheet steel suitable for individual mounting.
Terminals suitable for both Al. & Cu conductors.
Adequate knockouts provided for entry of cables.
Door interlocking facility provided.
mounting holes for switch ratings upto 320A and mounting brackets
for switch rating of 400A and above.SKU: Standard200
70mm x 4Core Armoured Cable – Coleman
Suitable for under and over-ground usage alike, 70mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a dust and waterproof variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks and supplying mains electricity to a large variety of devices, both domestic and industrial.
This particular type of cable is constructed using Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the conductors, XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing and Steel Wire for the armouring.
Not only does the Steel Wire Armour provide a method of mechanical protection, meaning it is suitable for installation into highly-corrosive environments, the armour also provides a form of CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor) meaning it can be used as an earth for the cable. This means that an earth core/cable is not required although it is still recommended as an extra safety measure.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
Bedding – PVC
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found within powered networks and providing mains electricity to powered devices.
Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: coleman70mm