Vancouver bathroom downlight available in different shapes.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- GEAR SWITCHES
Havells Side Handle GearSwitch 100 Amp
An essential part of the electrical circuitry system at homes, offices or anywhere else, switchgear like circuit breakers, distribution boards, energy savers etc. are used for superior power distribution and power monitoring and control. The team of engineers at Havells have designed a premium range of switchgear which is an ideal example flawless machinery at affordable prices.SKU: HG4
- Electro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
OSRAM LED SubstiTUBE Value ST8V-0.6m-9W-865-EM 9W/6500K
Product family features
- T8 LED tube made of glass with G13 base
- Mercury-free and RoHS compliant
- Luminous efficacy: up to 86 lm/W
- Type of protection: IP20
Product family benefits
- High color homogeneity
- Energy savings of up to 68 % compared to conventional 1,500 mm T8 fluorescent lamp
- Instant flickerfree starting
Areas of application
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages
- Cooling and storage rooms
- Domestic applications
- General illumination within ambient temperatures from –20…+45 °C
Equipment / Accessories
- Suitable for operation on magnetic control gear
When used to replace a T8 fluorescent lamp the total energy efficiency and light distribution depends on the design of the lighting system.SKU: 12
- SINGLE CORE WIRE
Copper Compression Cable Lugs Heavy Duty
Copper SC 16-10 – 10 Pcs
MANUFACTURED FROM PURE ELECTROLYTIC COPPER.
COPPER LUGS & CABLE TERMINALS FROM 2.5 TO 1000 MM2 WITH DIFFERENT STUD HOLE SIZES AS REQUIRED .
LEAD FREE ELECTRO TIN PLATED TO PREVENT ATMOSPHERIC CORROSION.
CABLE LUGS ARE FULLY ANNEALED TO GUARANTEE OPTIMUM DUCTILITY.
UL, CUL CERTIFIED PRODUCT.SKU: lug
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
ABB 8 Way 100A Consumer Unit SPN Distribution Board
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, LADDERS
Multi Purpose Aluminum Ladder
Our ladder comes in a vertical or inclined set of rungs or steps. There are two types: rigid ladders that can be leaned against a vertical surface such as a wall, and rope ladders that are hung from the top. The vertical members of a rigid ladder are called stringers or rails (US) or stiles (UK). Rigid ladders are usually portable, but some types are permanently fixed to buildings. They are commonly made of metal, wood, or fiberglass, but they have been known to be made of tough plastic.SKU: 306