Metallic Delta Cable trays are manufactured for the smooth and easy pulling of cable from one point to another to BS EN 61537:2002. We have designed the best cable trays, by taking care of cable loads and practical site problems. Wherever possible all fitting are made of state of art single piece construction. Slotting Patterns are in such a way that it enables the easy cutting and joining at any point without drilling at site. Design allows greater cable filling capacity and smooth turning at bends.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- INDOOR LIGHTS
Osram GU10 Parathom
1. Ideal for economical spotlighting
2. Alternative to line-voltage halogen lamps
3. Very low energy consumption
4. Extremely long life
5. No UV and near-IR radiation in the light beam
6. Shockproof and vibration-proof thanks to LED technology
7. Efficient generation of white light
8. Professional thermal management
9. Not Dimmable
Areas of application
1. Spotlighting for accents
2. Display cabinets and shop windows
3. Retail outlets and exhibition rooms
4. Spotlighting heat-sensitive objectsSKU: GU1
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
200mm x 50mm Foreign Original Galvanized Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3 MeterELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
200mm x 50mm Foreign Original Galvanized Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3 Meter
Cable tray are the most common solution for supporting and routing of cables in an installation.
For this reason, cable tray are available in a variety of sizes and standards, in order to cover the
wide range of applications.
Embedded perforations for :
– extra load capacity
– better aeration
– better stability
– better condensation drainage
Alternative perforations for :
– better fixation on the supports
– very useful for cable fixation
-Standard finish GalvanizedSKU: 294
APC 950 VA UPS
APC Back-UPS 950VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
2. Telephone dataline surge protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
3. USB connection: Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
4. LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
5. Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
6. Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
7. Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
8. Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
9. Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.SKU: APC950