Lisse – Switched Socket – 1 gang – 13A DP Stainless Steel with White interior
|product or component type|
Cover plate: stainless steel
|quantity per set|
Set of 10
|type of packing|
13 A at 250 V AC 50/60 Hz
|number of gangs|
|connections – terminals|
|type of installation|
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Berliac 35mm single PVC
single-core cables are manufactured according to BS-6004/NIS-172 standards and can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage. These cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a
- CEILING LIGHTS, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, HIGH BAY LIGHTS, INTERIOR LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
Philip Highbay Light BY239P LED100/CW PSU 100wattCEILING LIGHTS, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, HIGH BAY LIGHTS, INTERIOR LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
Philip Highbay Light BY239P LED100/CW PSU 100watt
Beam angle of light source– ° Light source color865 cool daylight Light source replaceableNo Number of gear units1 unit Driver/power unit/transformerPower supply unit Driver includedYes Optic type– Optical cover/lens typePolycarbonate bowl/cover foggy Luminaire light beam spread100° Control interface– Connection– CableCable 0.3 m without plug
Operating and Electrical
Input Voltage220 to 240 V Input Frequency50 to 60 Hz Initial CLO power consumption– W Average CLO power consumption– WSKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 10mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- COMPUTING, PRINTERS
HP LASERJET ENTERPRISE M528DN MULTI-FUNCTION PRINTER
- Print, copy, scan
- Print speed letter: Up to 45 ppm (black)
- Auto duplex printing; 2 paper trays (standard); Uses toner with JetIntelligence
- FCC Class A emissions – for use in commercial environments, not residential environments