Solar Panel 380W Mono
380W mono crystalline solar panel for 10kw 50kw 100kw 500kw 1mw on grid solar panel project
High Quality Monocrystalline solar panel
• Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied or off-grid solar applications.
• Diodes are pre-installed in junction box and a pair of 28 inches cables with MC4 connectors comes with the panel automatically.
10 years warrany
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL
Xpelair 4inches Window Mounted Extractor Fan
Suitable for both single and double glazed windows
Feature a pullcord for easy on/off operation.
Shutters can be set partially open to provide background trickle ventilation
Motor isolated when the cover is removed
Brilliant white interior and brown exterior grille
Quick release front cover and impeller
Auto shutter model has a thermo actuator opening/closing operation which is ideal for use with a remote humidistat. Actuator time delay 30s on opening, 3min. on closing
230 Vac mains powered.SKU: Xpelair 90800AW Window Mounted Extractor Fan-1-1
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 95mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac Flat 2.5mm x 2core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a